Airport error message

ralfu at ascap.com ralfu at ascap.com
Thu Aug 21 08:01:54 PDT 2003

I have a wireless connection between a PB and a Netgear router.
Last night I was connected to internet and left the computer in standby for
a while,
when I came back the internet connection was lost.  The wireless icon was
gray,
it had the waves form, but gray and the menu indicated that the wireless
connection
was on.   I turned the connection off and on again.  Then I received this
message:
"An error occurred while trying to join the selected Airport Network"

 I can connect to internet using another computer, but no more connection
between the
PB and the router so far, not even with the ethernet cable.

Thanks for any help!

Ruben

This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
legally privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by
reply email and destroy all copies.