[Ti] Airport error message

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 08:09:56 PDT 2003

Have you tried resetting the router?

The other night I experienced a slightly similar problem - 15" PB connected
to an Asante router, attached to a DSL modem. My connection just up and died
- in this case, the PB didn't even see the network so I could not select.
Another machine (iMac) continued to work just fine.

Ended up just restarting everything and the problem went away...the mystery
remains.

DRG