[Ti] Importing analog video into Ti Book

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Sat Aug 23 11:53:21 PDT 2003

Only a few select Teletubbies are available on DVD (last time I checked it was 3 or 4, and one
scares him eve two years after we bought it). Later this year I am going to upgrade my Ti Book
to a superdrive but the source will be analog video from a digital cable box. The Dazzle looks
perfect but it is overkill, which explains why the MSRP is $249.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc