[Ti] Range of connection

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 11:04:19 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 01:53  PM, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:

> tisdagen den 26 augusti 2003 kl 08.38 skrev cbirds:
>
>> The router is brand new, and it's connected to a cable modem, so even
>> if it's half the normal speed, it's 5 times better than what I would
>> have to suffer with for those two days. :-)
> --------
> If I understood it right it was a relative living in the other house,
> so why worry about the distance. Just walk across when you need to
> collect your mail or similar. Since you're visiting I assume you're
> not going to spend a lot of time in front of the Ti. :-)

Ok Lisbeth, I confess:
My brother is sort of a scrooge and I can't just walk in and take over,
especially if his wife is present, so hopefully he will not even know
about this. As long as I don't have to go over there, he won't care.

Plus I will be caretaking another human being in the house where I am
staying, so I can't leave even for a minute. The other occupants of the
home where I'm actually staying (my parents) will be away, so yes, I
will basically be alone so this is the reason I will indeed be spending
a lot of time on the Ti because I will be working as usual. (or hope to
be)

Truth is stranger than fiction..
:-)