[Ti] what to say to Windows users:

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Thu Aug 28 08:17:43 PDT 2003

At the college where I work, I have the reputation of being the "Rabid
Mac Guy," fueled no doubt by my frequent e-mails to other faculty
whenever Windows suffers another debilitating world-wide virus/worm
attack.  I can see I'm not really winning converts with my passionate
evangelism for the Macintosh.  I need to back off.  This phrase is a
good "sound bite" that encapsulates the general situation.  It is not
unlike the "Windows 95 is really Macintosh 89" phrase many of us used
back then in response the PC community's frenzy (along with the media)
over finally getting an acceptable version of Windows.  (Of course,
history shows that Win95 was anything but acceptable, but at the time
it looked pretty good.)  Perhaps this new phrase can make my case in a
more tasteful way that will actually stick with others.  Thanks.  I'll
try it.

Ron Woodland