[Ti] what to say to Windows users:

Eduard Hoenkamp hoenkamp at acm.org
Thu Aug 28 08:13:29 PDT 2003

Pedro Vera mused:
>My usual rebuttal is a Mac laptop allows me to carry no less than 4
>operating systems into one device...

Hmmm... You just told your Windows users they need 4 OS's to work a
Mac, whereas they can obviously do everything with just one system...

I have tried two approaches, a technological, and a psychological.
The former did not work for me, the latter did. And perhaps it also
applies better to the typical Mac user on the defense (who does not
carry 4 OS's around). I'd like to end my part of the thread, but
remain curious to hear of others who tried the approach. Thanks for
your input Pedro, and if it works for you, that's quite okay. Eduard.