3rd party 802.11g

Kevin Constantine kevin.constantine at uconn.edu
Fri Aug 29 20:57:17 PDT 2003

I'm not sure if this has been covered or not previously.  I attempted
to search the archives and could not really find what I am looking for.
  I have a Ti400 and I am looking to setup a wireless access point for
my apartment.  My current configuration is DSL modem connects to a
Linksys 4 port Router which is connected to a Dell, a G3 and the
Powerbook.  I want to be able to roam around the apartment with the
powerbook.  What I'm wondering is if anyone else is using any 802.11g
cards in their older powerbooks and how they are working for them, were
they easy to setup? etc.  Also which access points are people using?

I appreciate any suggestions.

Kevin Constantine