[Ti] Welcome to the club of Responsible Computer Users.

-} msherwood at mac.com
Mon Dec 1 12:33:07 PST 2003

Hi Ron,
Perhaps setting up a folder action may be the way to go. I don't use
Folder Actions personally, but I am sure that an Applescript can be
created to copy modified files one way or the other.

Any users familiar with Folder Actions with any comments?

Mike

THANKS JERRY FOR THE BACKUP INFO... BUT  as a user of two computers
(with differrent operating systems -G4/G5) how do I on a daily basis at
minimum keep all files synchronized? That is if I make changes in email
and word and excel on my 12" and then I am on the G5 and make chages
and download a Gizmo or two... how (what application do I use) to keep
them the same?

Thanks for any more suggestions.