[Ti] Duplex Printing - Canon/Panther

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 12:21:10 PST 2003

I just discovered that the Canon Duplex Printing unit works just fine in
Jaguar. It prints the first page top to bottom and the reverse page bottom
to top the way it should. But in Panther - forget it!

So there is a serious problem with the way printing is set up in Panther.
Either that or there is a serious problem in the way the latest Canon
drivers interact with Panther.

jg

John Griffin typed this message on 12/6/03 11:20 AM: