[Ti] Extra Storage

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:10:25 PST 2003

On 12/7/03 7:41 AM, "David DelMonte" <ddelmonte at mac.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a high-capacity portable storage device. I was
> thinking along the lines of a LaCie Pocket Drive.
----------
I have a beautiful small harddisk cover from ManTec. It snuggly fits
any 2.5 HD. It has Firewire and is driven with bus power or external
wall current. You can in seconds slip a new 2.5 HD into the cover.

  I've tried to find a link for you but without success. It says made in
Taiwan in the bottom. Model No: TB-25F and is marked to handle Win98SE,
2000, ME, XP, Mac OS8.6, 9, X. It comes with a skinlike cover with room
for the cover,  the firewire cable and the bus power cable.

I'm using it for my original IBM Travelstar HD from the Tibook since I
bought a bigger HD to have as internal.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)