[Ti] Alternative to Toast 6?

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Thu Dec 11 21:06:16 PST 2003

Too be quite honest for one software package to do all the things you
want you're really should really pick up Toast 6.

You got screwed by a software company? Yawn. If I could only list the
number of times I felt screwed just by Apple... To be honest,
businesses make questionable decisions all the time, sometimes they
make good, sometimes they don't.

But in many cases you need them more than they need you. Such is life.

Unless you want to piece together a buck of different freeware and
shareware for burning CDs (which is possible for all the different
formats you described) you should just get Toast 6.