[Ti] Actual Battery Life

Dr Trevor J. Hutley hutley_tj at jic.edu.sa
Mon Dec 15 04:08:24 PST 2003

Actually, this is my only "complaint" about my new 15.2" G4 Powerbook
1.25 (which has countless great virtues and capabilities) - the
battery life is pretty feeble.

I just unplugged from the mains, to see what my full battery is
offering under normal load: 1h 21 min.  Not impressive.

My relatively new battery in my Ti-500 (the one that was stolen) was
always about 3h+.

I have already found that on a trip, the battery is dead soon after takeoff....

Looking forward to step-changes in battery technology for laptops.

regards,  Trevor