[Ti] Installing panther on a partition

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Dec 18 03:28:10 PST 2003

2003-12-18 kl. 09.15 skrev S. Moussly:

> I have critical data on the other partitions that I am afraid to
> lose. The only back I can do at the moment is using my external 30 GB
> HD
---------------
Don't do anything but make a backup of your data _now_. Surely you
can't have more documents on your 60 GB than fits on the 30 GB HD. You
don't have to do a Carbon Copy Cloner, just save your work _now_! Your
programs should be available from their respective CD:s if something
happens.

Your HD can be faulty at any time with bad luck. Never have things
you're afraid to loose on _one_ media.

Sorry for nearly yelling at you, but you scare me when having important
material and apparently no backup. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)