[Ti] Installing panther on a partition

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Thu Dec 18 00:42:36 PST 2003

Not directly a reply to your question, but it may be useful
to take a look at a recent thread at MacFixit, "Panther's
Disk Utility and creating Mac OS 9 booting volumes".  The
start of the thread begins "We previously noted several
limitations of Mac OS X 10.3's disk Utility....".  I haven't
read the "previous", but sounds like you may want to.  HTH

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, S. Moussly wrote:
 . . .
> 60GB HD. If I decide to upgrade to panther, would it effect any of my other
> partitions. I have critical data on the other partitions that I am afraid t=
 . . .>