[Ti] Help with multiple outgoing servers in mail

Per Brodersen per.brodersen at berlin.de
Sun Dec 21 04:36:57 PST 2003

Ich hatte am 21.12.2003 7:34 Uhr eine Nachricht von PowerBook G4 Titanium
List unter <Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com> erhalten, in der es hieß:

> In regards to Fred's suggestion, Location X looks really cool - I'll
> have to check this program out this week. I don't know if I'll go for
> it, but it looks promising.

John,

even more promising is Postfix Enabler - it lets you set up your PowerBook
as  your very own SMTP server within *one* minute. Very helpful while I am
on the road...

http://www.roadstead.com/weblog/Tutorials/PostfixEnabler.html

All the best -
Per

--
"Just when I thought that bicycles no longer existed I saw a woman on one."
  - Michel Contat

Per Brodersen (Ph.D. Candidate, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf)
Winsstr. 16
10405 Berlin, Germany
per.brodersen>>[at]<<berlin.de
http://www.perbrodersen.de