[Ti] Help with multiple outgoing servers in mail

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 15:29:04 PST 2003

On Dec 21, 2003, at 12:41 AM, Steve Wozniak wrote:
> I have the same problem when travelling and connecting to EarthLink.

Steve, earthlink allows you to send mail when you're on a different
connection than earthlink using a separate smtp server.  There is info
on their site, though I my internet is down as I'm writing this
message.
Basically though, set your SMTP server as smtpauth.earthlink.net, your
User Name as your e-mail address (FULL address, like
joverkamp at earthlink.net, not just your user name) and your password to
your normal password, with Authentication set to Password (at least in
Mail).

Hope that helps you and anyone else on the link that has had trouble
with this.

Benn