[Ti] [OT] Internet Connection in Saudi. Was more on: Disk Warrior and Panther

S. Moussly sam at moussly.com
Mon Dec 22 01:00:08 PST 2003

On 12/21/03 11:00 PM, "Dr. Trevor J. Hutley" <hutley at geneva-link.ch> paused,
thought it over, and wrote:

> My internet connection is so slow here in Saudi Arabia that I donot
> really have the luxury of easily checking out all the issues on the
> web, as I used to do.  Maybe M$T have already posted something about
> this behaviour of Word.  I will check specifically.
>
> regards, Trevor

Trevor,

Sorry about living in Saudi, I know what its like living there :)

In regards to having most of the sites blocked, even the ones that don't
have explicit material in, you can try bypassing their proxies. I heard
Yahoo offers a few News groups where people post 'working proxies' that you
can use.

"STC" does provide high speed internet connection that you might want to
check out as well.

Good luck :)

Sam