[Ti] OT: House burglary tonight

Phillip McGree phil at phil.net.au
Sat Dec 27 20:35:04 PST 2003

>On Sun, Dec 28, 2003, the following words from Phillip McGree
>phil at phil.net.au, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...
>
>>Moral of the story...   don't leave your PowerBook on your desk at night,
>>always take it to bed with you!  My geekiness/nerdiness paid off, I
>>always take my PowerBook to bed at night.  :-)

Yep, there's nothing like that feeling of waking up in the fresh morning, reaching over to one's beloved..... and proceeding to get rid of heaps of spam emails....

Forensic cop has just been, couldn't get any fingerprints from anywhere.  PowerBook looks bloody awful covered in fine black dust though, it's about to get polished up nicely.

Phil

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                     	Web: 	http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia			http://www.perthcomedy.com
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500
Macs for sale - new and secondhand		http://www.themacshack.com.au

Disclaimer:
This transmission is intended for people that have functioning eyesight and literacy.  If you have no eyesight, or can't read, please disregard this email.  Thank you.