[Ti] OT: House burglary tonight

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Sat Dec 27 20:33:05 PST 2003

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003, the following words from Robert Nicholson
robert at elastica.com, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>Well they would have probably shot him dead if the gun laws in
>Australia were anything like that in the US.

I keep a semi-auto rifle in my house. Things would have to get really bad
for me to take it out because my 4 dogs are very unfriendly to unwelcome
guests in the house. I doubt there'd be enough of a burglar left to aim
at when the dogs were done asserting their roles as protectors of this
territory.

--
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, writer and philosopher

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.6 * 768 MB Ram *