[Ti] OT: House burglary tonight

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Sat Dec 27 20:29:23 PST 2003

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003, the following words from Phillip McGree
phil at phil.net.au, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>Moral of the story...   don't leave your PowerBook on your desk at night,
>always take it to bed with you!  My geekiness/nerdiness paid off, I
>always take my PowerBook to bed at night.  :-)

Rest assured, you are not the only one that sleeps with their PowerBook.
I have slept with mine since day one. My PowerBook usually gets a "Good
Morning" tap of the keys before my beloved dog gets a grumble.
--
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, writer and philosopher

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.6 * 768 MB Ram *