[Ti] Dead Ti :-(

jpe listmail at acedsl.com
Sun Feb 2 03:26:40 PST 2003

Dumb question. Does the battery have life as indicated by the led
status on the battery? If not, obvious would seem dead battery/bad
power supply. If the battery has life and the power supply is known to
work. Try this. Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds. Make
sure it is plugged in. I have had my Ti not want to start up/wake up.
Had to hold power button down (like when it locks and won't shut off)
to get it back on.

hope this helps...

---
"If you think it's not a game, you already lost" - J.P. Edmund