Friendly reminder

Rob McTavish mctavish at sfu.ca
Sun Feb 2 11:12:51 PST 2003

Hi there, I have two Tibooks, a 500 and a 550, the 500 uses philips and
the 550 uses Torx, so they are both out there :-) Rob

--
Rob McTavish
Academic Program Director

The Torx 8 screws are only used on the Hard Drive and some other
internal parts, the casing is using small phillips screws.
ms
On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 10:44  AM, Evan Shea wrote:

 > On 2/2/03 12:37 PM, "Robert Nicholson" <robert at elastica.com> wrote:
 >
 >> Do the first generation's requires a Torx 8 screw driver? I might be
 >> worth while mentioning that so people
 >> don't get in their with a phillips are screw the threads up.
 >

 > I used a regular small Phillips head driver when I installed an
 > airport card
 > in my first gen Ti500.  The operation went smoothly and I did not see
 > any
 > indication that anything went wrong or was damaged.
 >
 > -Evan

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your
Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
http://macinternetaccess.com

CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml