[Ti] OT: FWIW, iMovie 3 reportedly available via P2P

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Sun Feb 2 11:46:34 PST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 04:27 PM, John McDaniel wrote:

> On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 01:17  PM, Loren Schooley wrote:
>
>    --an essay.
>

> There is so much wrong (logically, factually, and otherwise) with that
> long string of words that I just don't have the energy to document
> such a huge list of refutations. So... I'm strolling down the
> sidewalk, and instead of picking it up, i'm gonna just walk around it;
> somebody else can step it it.

Wow.

Strong arguments to support your point.

There is also so much right about the 'essay'

let's be willing to admit ALL the 'evidence'...  not just our own case.

there's no other way to arrive at truth.

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal  <etyrnal.studios>
etyrnal at ameritech.net   Soundtracks for Film & Commercial -
Photography - Mac in-house & phone support - Audio consultant -
Think Tank - Creative Solutions - TWYNE interPersonal Networking
lukeetyrnal at hotmail.com  -  1.847.528.5404 (cst)