[Ti] Constant freezing....TechTool is my friend?

MS msherwood at cwprint.com
Tue Feb 4 06:01:49 PST 2003

Hi Benn,
Just two weeks ago, I went through what sounds like exactly the same
scenario and I finally couldn't do a thing with my Ti-500.
I finally had to send it back to AppleCare who replaced the
Motherboard, DVD drive, Keyboard, and face plate(?). It wasn't even a
problem with the hard drive, or RAM!! It was extremely frustrating to
say the least. I haven't had any recent freezes or any problems since,
however the DVD is a little squirrelly since.
Good Luck!
MS