Dead Ti500

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 06:28:52 PST 2003

I've had to send my Ti500 to Apple three times for similar problems. It
will develop a symptom where it won't shut down, only re-start. After
pulling all power it's completely dead. Last time they were supposed to
replace it but instead did a repair. Am beginning to think I should
have just kept the Lombard Powerbook the Ti500 replaced.