[Ti] Dead Ti500

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 08:31:09 PST 2003

Henry Kalir tapped out this message on 2/5/2003 11:20 AM

>Thanks, and good luck. But, I still maintain that 4 service returns for
>the SAME problem are WAY over the acceptable norm! Apple should have given
>you a new Ti after the second attempt had failed to rectify the problem.

Oh sorry for the confusion, that was someone else who jumped into the
conversation who had the same trouble. Mine has only done this once so
far, and I hope it's just the powersupply or pram battery.

If not, I have until June 2003 to get it rectified with AppleCare!