[Ti] Advice Sought

Chris Rock stinger at pixar.com
Wed Feb 5 13:22:18 PST 2003

If your friend is going to be looking at film material, the 12" screen
on the aibook, is a bit too small in the resolution dept, if the 17" is
jsut too big, then the 15" would do in a pinch.  Also depends on what
his price range is of course. Also running FCP on the 15" is very
doable, on the 12" it is going to be a bit painful. The 17" speaks for
itself ;)

- Rock