FrameMaker Re: [Ti] Layout Programmes

Jerry Kemp mac at sun.twlight.net
Wed Feb 5 13:29:38 PST 2003

I feel your pain.  I get a couple of calls a month (and several emails)
from Adobe asking why I haven't upgraded my Mac version from 6 to 7.
At this point I would pay good money for a Carbon version of 6.
FrameMaker has been the only reason I ever use classic and has been for
probably the last 6-9 months.

Jerry K