[Ti] Layout Programmes

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed Feb 5 14:40:27 PST 2003

>I've been trying to mix storyboard graphics and text with Word for
>OSX on my PBk Titanium and finding it very convoluted especially
>moving images and text from one page to another
>
>Is Framemaker a solution or are there others ?

InDesign would be a less expensive and possibly better solution than
Framemaker. InDesign has an AppleScript interface within the
application; it is possible to write scripts that would place images
on the page based on a specific filename in a specific folder, then
"move" the images by either replacing the named image or changing the
name of the image, eg "scene1", "scene2" etc.

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com