[Ti] Layout Programmes

David Oei david.oei at oeidesign.com
Wed Feb 5 14:56:12 PST 2003

There are several programs that you can use. Most have some level of
learning curve associated with them. I use Macromedia FreeHand 10 for most
layout things (print, web, etc.). It has a good combination of page layout
and illustration capabilities. Others programs that you can use (and their
area of concentration):

Adobe Illustrator 10 - Illustration
Adobe InDesign - page layout
QuarkXpress 5.0 - page layout (Classic app only)
Adobe Framemaker - page layout (really overkill for what you're trying to
do)
Adobe PageMaker - page layout (I think Adobe is letting this one die though)

Hope that helps.

--
David Oei
david.oei at oeidesign.com