Photoshop on Ti800 Mhz Powerbook

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Wed Feb 5 15:19:09 PST 2003

Just got Photoshop 7.01 and have some thoughts about it after one week
of use.

I use primarily OS 10.2.3, and I am working on a 100 MB graphic file
right now,
and when I hide one of the layers in the picture, the whole picture
goes white, and then comes back with the layer hidden. Now, I booted OS
9, and this was not the case there, just made everything go slower.
Does this happen to others? Is it bc it is a laptop and not a desktop
machine? :)

I thought it should be faster in OS 9 anyway, but it really irritates
me that it sort of "updates" the whole picture everytime I hide/unhide
a layer... (does not happen on my AMD windoz either...)

Daniel
  Ti800 512 MB