[Ti] how to get rid of Dock

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Thu Feb 6 07:28:19 PST 2003

Not quite what you were looking for, but with TinkerTool you can get
the dock at the top of screen. That effectively makes it
inaccessible. This may actually even be better than making it go away
completely, because this way I still see the bouncing icons if an
application is in trouble and needs my attention.

But there is no way to click on it. I haven't used the dock in
months. Between launchbar and dragthing I really don't need it.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)