Weird noise

Christopher Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 12:14:18 PST 2003

Hey guys...got a quick question for you.

This morning I woke up and heard my Ti making a repeated clicking
noise.  The screen saver was activated (password protected) but the
cursor was a spinning beachball.  I couldn't do anything, I even tried
force-quitting something, but to no avail.  I turned the machine off,
then on again.  It took a long time to reboot (but not sure if longer
than normal).  And it's been fine since.  I couldn't tell if the noise
was the hard drive, or the combo drive (it was empty).

Should I be worried?  Anyone else had this experience?

BTW I am selling my 5 GB iPod with headphones and wired remote if
anyone is interested.  Let me know.

Chris Owens
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 861-3104 home