Calendars

Wilson Ng wilsonng at mail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:34:43 PST 2003

Not a true calendar but FastTrack Schedule 8 is about $300 and it is a
cross-platformable project management software package that will definitely
handle your needs.

At this moment, I'm juggling with my Now-Up-To-Date/Contact and using it
with OmniOutliner to keep track of things.

On 2/9/03 10:43 AM, Don <ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com> wrote:

> From: Don <ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Calendars
>
> Maybe this software would help me -- and give me another reason to upgrade to
> X  :-)
>
> I usually have several very similar projects going at the same time. I'm
> looking for a
> program that will enable me to see where I am in each project... what has been
> done
> and what I need to do during any given week. The actual tasks for each project
> are
> almost always the same even though there are several "in the works" at any
> given time.
> Each one is usually wrapped up in about 8-12 weeks. I'm frequently on the road
> with my
> Ti Book and keeping track of eveything on wall calendars or similar is too
> cumbersome.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> TIA!

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET