[Ti] Calendars

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Feb 9 09:01:17 PST 2003

On  Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:22:55 -0500 Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
wrote:

> Alarms pop up and you need to click them away. I want the "pay rent
> soon" todo show up inmy todo list a few days before rent is due.

I have Entourage do this type of task on a regular basis. When I log in, a
message will appear telling me that I should prepare myself for a task that
I had scheduled for one or two days hence (or a birthday, anniversary, board
meeting, date, etc.) If I understand your needs here, it should be quite
simple.

You could even write an Applescript to launch a sticky or a TextEdit file at
a certain time with the information you need - when you need it. Hey, it
could even contain a sound byte or a Quicktime clip!

jg