Dead Ti - Update

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 9 11:15:47 PST 2003

Just brought it to a shop and they used one of their own powersupplies
and lo and behold......

The moment it was plugged in, the light was KILLED on that wire too. The
machine started though. So they think it is something in the computer,
shorting out the plug. He thinks he will now have to get that plug
replaced since it doesn't light up any longer for the machine where it
was originally plugged in.

I hope this has to do with the light and not the logic board.....but I
had to leave the Ti there anyway. I only had 'til June left on AppleCare
so this was good I discovered it.