[Ti] mouse advice

b flipper at macsrule.com
Sun Feb 9 17:39:31 PST 2003

>>  Hello -
>>  I really appreciate the help I'm getting as I upgrade some of my
>>  Titanium parts and pieces!  I ordered the new Travelstar hard drive
>>  last week (after getting some good advice), and hope to get it soon.
>>  Now I have a question about mice.  Has anyone had the chance to
>>  compare the Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse with the Kensington
>>  Wireless StudioMouse?
>>  They look quite similar, except the Kensington has a little trackpad
>>  instead of a wheel.
>>  Any advice?
>>  Thank you,
>>  Malcolm

I can't say anything about the Logitech, but I use the Kensington
TurboMouse Pro, and wouldn't trade it for anything, wireless or not;
And trackpads? Not sure, but the 'wheel' idea never works as well as
using arrows, from what I've seen. I use the wheel as another button
on mine, giving me about 13 button combinations [auto-launches,
macros, apple script launches, etc]

~flipper