no Tibooks at CompUSA

Andrew Hoffmann ahoffmann at cajun.net
Sun Feb 9 20:50:42 PST 2003

I visited CompUSA in the New Orleans area today (Metairie). I saw the
12 inch G4 powerbook for the first time. I loved it. I typed a bit and
the keyboard is very solid. It had been running all day I presume and
it felt just a little warmer than my Pismo (400MHz).  The only other
Apple laptop present was the 14 in ibook. The place which previously
had the Titanium powerbook was empty. The empty locking bracket was
still there, I hope waiting for the Titanium's replacement. I can't
wait to place my order for the new 15 in aluminum powerbook as soon as
it is announced. I hope it is soon.