Diagnostic, maintenance and repair utilities for Jaguar/TiBook

John R. Boettiger boettiger at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 10 08:11:06 PST 2003

I forgot to ask, in anticipation of my return to Mac with a TiBook, about
list members' preferences for diagnostic, maintenance and repair utilities
for Jaguar, other than those the system itself offers. Alsoft's DiskWarrior
was a staple: is it still? Micromat tells me on the phone that they have
plans soon to be released, presumably for an update of Drive 10 and/or
TechToolPro, but aren't there yet and won't say when. Symantec says on its
site that Norton Utilities is up to OS X 10.1, but 10.2.3? Many thanks for
any response: I'd just like to be up and running well, soon after the fine
beastie arrives.

 John

John R. Boettiger, Editor
Reckonings: A Journal of Hope, Justice and History
www.reckonings.net