[Ti] Dreamweaver

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 12:03:54 PST 2003

Kevin Hoth tapped out this message on 2/10/2003 2:25 PM

>I design and manage several web sites with DW and it's excellent.

Trouble with that is, I often can't get folks past the initial setup and
why? Because they do not understand the difference in local and site
areas. I tried to get this one person to set that up manually and he kept
screaming at me that one should not have to understand html to use DW!
However, when he would not do as asked it would not work.

It's still easier to do by hand.......