? about Outgoing Mailserver settings ...

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Mon Feb 10 13:45:17 PST 2003

Hi:

In initially setting up my Mail account under OS X 10.2.3, I entered
(and some have changed) the settings within my Outgoing Mail options
under the preferences area.  Now, I only actually have about two
different settings, but I have about nine old and outdated/incorrect
settings, I'd like to remove.  I can't figure out how to remove those
unwanted settings.  Can somebody tell me how to eliminate them.

TIA

Bryan Forbes - Business Education
Blue Ridge School District #18
Bellflower/Farmer City/Mansfield, IL
Macintosh is to Windows as Dvorak is to Qwerty ...