[Ti] external display problem

Holly Sisson hsisson at rogers.com
Mon Feb 10 20:08:44 PST 2003

On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 10:55  PM, Frank Wiewandt wrote:
> Sounds like you should try to get the cable to fit better. I sometimes
> have
> trouble getting the screws to screw, too. I have to hold the plug
> tight to to back of the TiG4 and gently attach it. Mine doesn't take
> much. I just get one side just started & go right to the other. The
> key is getting the plug all the way in to the back of the TiG4 and
> sorta feeling the screws catch. It really does fit!
>
> Let us know if you get it working properly.

Thanks Frank! I was able to get the cable to attach tightly, but it
still didn’t work. Then we took the back off the external monitor and
tightened that cable (even though it seemed fine) and that did the
trick! Thanks for the quick reply...I thought I was going to be
spending part of tomorrow trying to get it to work—not that I have much
need for an external at the moment but it’s nice to know it’s available
if need be!

Thanks again,
Holly
hsisson at rogers.com