Ti needed a jumpstart?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 23:44:04 PST 2003

I am still not sure what was wrong, if anything, with my 500 mhz TiBook.

The shop claims that the powersupply that came with that model does NOT
light up at the place where it plugs in. I have never seen one that
didn't so I wonder about this. The tech also said he thought it was the
wrong one, but it is what came with it.

The one used to jumpstart it had a light which blew out when it was
connected. It was supposed to be green, then yellow while charging.

After they got this to start up with one of their own powersupplies,
apparently my own powersupply then worked and was used to charge up the
battery and has been running fine ever since. I will pick up the laptop
tomorrow.

I had left it on for a day and still was unable, even with the Apple tech
assisting, to get it going in any way..

Hmmmmmm.