[Ti] ? about Outgoing Mailserver settings ...

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:26:45 PST 2003

måndagen den 10 februari 2003 kl 22.45 skrev Bryan Forbes:

> My Outgoing Mail options under the preferences area.  Now, I only
> actually have about two different settings, but I have about nine old
> and outdated/incorrect settings, I'd like to remove.  I can't figure
> out.

In the Mail menu you have the Preferences. Choose the Account button,
mark the account you wish to delete and press the Delete button. If you
need to see which ones has the Outgoing mail options you do not longer
require, press the Edit button and check what outgoing mailserver is
stated before deleting the account.
Hope that is the information you needed. :-)
Lisbeth i Göteborg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat 030131
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)