[Ti] Pre-purchase advice?

Lorin Rivers lrivers at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 16:11:57 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 12:44 PM, Dragonberry.com wrote:

> I'm about to buy a 17" PowerBook G4 and was wondering if there is any
> pre-purchase advice anyone could give that would save me some headache
> down
> the road.
> I imagine it will be pretty painless (except on the wallet) but would
> like
> to know of any obvious caveats I may not know about.
>
> Terry

I'd have a hard time paying for the 17" when the 15" are pretty good,
and a lot cheaper...

That 17" is HUGE! I tested my current bag with the 17" at Macworld. My
current bag is big too, it's a tenba 416 (big bag) and the 17" _barely_
fits into the padded sleeve.

That said, I would LOVE to have a new 17"...

--
Lorin Rivers
Marketing Professional