[Ti] mouse advice

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Tue Feb 11 20:00:21 PST 2003

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but regardless of what mouse you buy -
try the software USB Overdrive.  <http://www.usboverdrive.com>

I haven't used a mouse's native drivers for years.. I used this back in the
day with OS9 and my Kensington trackball. Today with my Logitech MouseMan
Wheel.

I wonder if I can configure my PowerMate with it too?? Hrmm.

On 2/11/03 7:52 PM, "Lorin Rivers" <lrivers at mac.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, February 9, 2003, at 03:17 PM, Malcolm Hamilton wrote:
>
>> Hello -
>> I really appreciate the help I'm getting as I upgrade some of my
>> Titanium parts and pieces!  I ordered the new Travelstar hard drive
>> last week (after getting some good advice), and hope to get it soon.
>> Now I have a question about mice.  Has anyone had the chance to
>> compare the Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse with the Kensington
>> Wireless StudioMouse?
>> They look quite similar, except the Kensington has a little trackpad
>> instead of a wheel.
>> Any advice?
>> Thankyou,
>> Malcolm
>
> I greatly prefer Kensington to Logitech for drivers and customer
> service. Logitech lost me as a customer for life with their customer
> service.

Bill Reburn