[Ti] Lime Wire

j.p.e. listmail at acedsl.com
Tue Feb 11 21:09:58 PST 2003

well, if umma you are downloading non copyrighted you can just drag the
files from your shared folder to itunes, use add to library or double
click it in the library window in limewire. you may have to edit the
file type and creator for it to be native to itunes. Use Mp3Rage,
iTunes associator or any other program like those. You might also want
to consolidate the library after adding to be sure that they end up in
the default tunes folder.

if your downloading copyrighted material and robbing starving artist
and the people who depend on them thier royalties, I can't help you.