[Ti] RAM & Applecare?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Wed Feb 12 06:06:53 PST 2003

Kingston Memory -  <http://www.kingston.com/>

> 2) Can one purchase Applecare after the fact of buying a machine?
> ...someone mentioned Smalldog whom I like.

Only within the first year. In the US there are several options. Just do not
wait until the last minute. If you buy from Apple I believe it is enabled
right away - if you buy from SmallDog or whoever else - you need to fill out
registration and send it in (so coverage begins in a week or two after you
send that)

Bill Reburn