(OT) iTunes missing plugin - speed control

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Feb 12 06:48:59 PST 2003

onsdagen den 12 februari 2003 kl 14.18 skrev Les Posen:

> iTunes is missing one element that would make it perfect -
> pitch/tempo/speed control.
Isn't that violating the original artist's performance? When I'm
listening to a piece music played by an orchestra and its conductor, I
trust they have choosen to play it like that. I even find the Equlizer,
now available, intruding so never use it.  Maybe you however are
composing your own music and wants to play with that a bit more? :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat 030131
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)