[Ti] [OT] HTML/MIME emails

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 07:50:21 PST 2003

According to Tarik Bilgin:

>Does anyone have a fix for this? or an alternative strategy to get
>the results I need? A MIME knowledgeable friend suggested that the
>problem may lie in using the CSS "style" tag, or perhaps the url()
>form of embedding the image.
>
>Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, as this issue is slowly
>driving me insane...

Sure, open the Stationery, and select 'New", then click in the body
[text] portion of the stationery template, and "Insert Graphic" [use
a gif for best results]. Then, select the graphic, and 'center it'.
Save the result, and when you use it, it'll display a top-centered
graphic. The gif will open on the recipient's computer and the
size,[in terms of 'breadth'] of the graphic willbe determined by
width of the user's window.

~flipper